> From: Frank Lugalla [mailto:frank.luga...@amdocs.com]
> Subject: Start the Tomcat server in the server view and go to
> http://localhost:8080/

(Please ignore Martin G's gibberish; it is, as usual, totally irrelevant.)

> Can someone please  tell me how to  Start the Tomcat server in the server
> view and go to  http://localhost:8080/?

First off, you have to tell us what you're referring to as "the server view".
If this is some mode of an IDE, you need to tell people exactly what IDE, and
how you have integrated Tomcat with it.  (And the answer to your question in
such case may more likely be obtained from the support mechanism for the IDE.)

Also, provide some real information, such as the Tomcat version, the platform
you're running on, the JVM version, etc.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.