I have 2 integration scenarios, both work in all earlier tomcat 6,7,and
8.0.0.rc5:
1) tomcat.zip , unzipped, deployed ServletSample.war
2) tomcat.zip, unzipped, Spring jars added to tomcat lib, SpringSample.war
deployed

In RC-10, testcase 2 seems to work, but every few seconds the contains restarts
with the following message:
Jan 03, 2014 12:39:16 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader modified
INFO: One of more JARs have been added to the web application
[/Cssp3FactorySample]
Jan 03, 2014 12:39:16 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext reload
INFO: Reloading Context with name [/Cssp3FactorySample] has started

Just a heads up - if there are any suggestions to enable specific logging, I am
willing to try.
Thanks,

- Peter