> From: Mudassir Aftab [mailto:withmudas...@gmail.com]
> Subject: RE: TLS is not working in 6.0.37, 7.0.42, 7.0.47

> Again, we have to submit this as a bug.....TLS 1.2 is not working in Tomcat

The only evidence you have provided is that your single chosen cipher is not
implemented by the version of Firefox you're using - which has nothing to do
with Tomcat.  The TCP capture you provided is just text rather than a useful
.pcap file, and no one's going to waste their time digging through raw bits
when any decent protocol analyzer would do the job automatically.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.