The one on Microsoft's TechNet:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee309278(v=office.12).aspx

My guess is whomever transcribed this list into HTTPD, accidently skipped this
one entry.
This is the page I built the entries in my web.xml from years ago.

> >   The entry is:
> >
> >   <mime-mapping>
> >     <extension>one</extension>
> >     <mime-type>application/onenote</mime-type>
> >   </mime-mapping>
> >
> > I know I can always add it to my local web.xml, but it's now the only
> one I need and I figured that others might like to have it available as
> a default as well.
>
> 2. The list of mime types in Tomcat is kept in sync with the similar
> list in Apache HTTPD.
>
> If I look at HTTPD trunk, that mime-type is mapped to extensions
> "onetoc" "onetoc2" "onetmp" "onepkg".
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/conf/mime.types?vie
> w=markup#l159
>
> 3. IMHO "application/onenote" is not a valid mime type on the Internet,
> as it is not registered with IANA.
>
> http://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/media-
> types.xhtml#application

What?  You expect Microsoft to do things the generally accepted and/or correct
way?

> 4. Formally, a way to go is to file an enhancement request.

And I do that how?