From: fretzlaff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 11:58:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Context Problem

I created a context for my webapp with a file named teste.xml under the
conf\Catalina\localhost with de content:

<Context patch="/test" docBase="D:/apps/test" reloadable="true"
crossContext="true" debug="3">
</Context>

In my app I have a jsp that calls the link /servlet/TestServlet that is
mapped in the web.xml:
  <servlet>
      <servlet-name>test.TestServlet</servlet-name>
      <servlet-class>test.TestServlet</servlet-class>
  </servlet>
  <servlet-mapping>
      <servlet-name>test.TestServlet</servlet-name>
      <url-pattern>/servlet/TestServlet</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

The problem is that I catch an exception when I click this link: The
requested resource (/servlet/TestServlet) is not available.

The servlet was loaded whithin the context
(localhost:8080/test/servlet/TestServlet) but the jsp click doesn't consider
the context path and try to call the servlet at
localhost:8080/servlet/TestServlet.

Is something wrong in this configuration?