Hi.

1. We are aware that 6.0.26 is old, but since there is a large operational
impact, we wont upgrade the tomcat until we will know its definetly an
issue in this specific version
2. You are right, it was my mistake, it causes OOM and not stack overflow,
when we see high sessions count we get exceptions saying "unable to create
new native thread"
3. Looking at the sessions manager, we see a lot of sessions with a
negative TTL - meaning they werent expired, if I manually expire them then
the sessions count decreases.
4. Can you point me to an article on how to configure different background
thread for each container? is it configured in tomcat or should be
implemented in the application?

Thanks,