Hello:

I'm using Tomcat 6.0.24

I want to set a realm per only one application, so I define in its
META-INF/context.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Context>
<Resource auth="Container"
name=MyUserDatabase"
 pathname="conf/my-users.xml"
 type="org.apache.catalina.UserDatabase" />

resourceName="MyUserDatabase"/>
</Context>

my-users.xml is stored in $CATALINA_BASE/conf/

But it doesn't work; a javax.naming.NameNotFoundException exception is
thrown when Tomcat restarts

If I put <Resource> under GlobalNamingResources in server.xml , works
fine, But I would prefer to held all configuration in context.xml

is it possible ? or do I need to use GlobalNamingResources ?
is the pathname right ?

Regards