Hi there !
I saw a post on this already but it doesn't solve my problem.
I have got two directories I want to map to one single web application using
the Context file $CATALINA_HOME/conf/Catalina/localhost/Test.xml.
Test1.jsp is making use of Test1.class and Test2.class.
With Tomcat 7 I was successfully using something like this:
<Resources className="org.apache.naming.resources.VirtualDirContext"
extraResourcePaths="$MY_HOME\Project1\src , $MY_HOME\Project2\src " />
<Loader className="org.apache.catalina.loader.VirtualWebappLoader"
virtualClasspath="$MY_HOME\Project1\bin , $MY_HOME\Project2\bin" />
The config below does not work. What am I missing here?
I had to set webAppMount to "/" and internalPath to "/." because if I omit
them, I am getting some NullPointerException.
Thanks for your help,
Renaud
----------------------
* Project1
| src
| src | Test1.jsp
| src | com | company | Test1.class
* Project2
| src
| src | Test2.jsp
| src | com | company | Test2.class
* Test.XML
<Context path="/Test" docBase="$MY_HOME \ Project1\src">
<Resources>
<PostResources className="org.apache.catalina.webresources.DirResourceSet"
base="$MY_HOME\ Project1\src" webAppMount="/" internalPath="/." />
<PostResources
className="org.apache.catalina.webresources.DirResourceSet" base="$MY_HOME \
Project2\src" webAppMount="/" internalPath="/."/>
<PostResources
className="org.apache.catalina.webresources.DirResourceSet" base="$MY_HOME \
Project1\bin" webAppMount="/" internalPath="/."/>
<PostResources
className="org.apache.catalina.webresources.DirResourceSet" base="$MY_HOME \
Project2\bin" webAppMount="/" internalPath="/."/>
</Resources>
</Context>