We have upgraded tomcat 7.0.42 to 7.0.50
We have an app which is built around atmosphere framework and uses
websockets
After upgrade tomcat instance which has only this app dies in few hours
after deploy (the whole java process dies)

The only error in log is following:
java: src/network.c:441: Java_org_apache_tomcat_jni_Socket_send: Assertion
`(s->opaque != ((void *)0))' failed

No memory dumps are created (java process is launched with
-XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError) and can not find anything like OOM killer
in system log (we use Debian 7)
Rollback to 7.0.42 helps and app works fine with same configs (context.xml,
server.xml, etc) and libs
We use oracle jdk 1.7.45, changing jdk version doesn't helps when using
tomcat 7.0.50
Not sure what other details I can provide about this issue
Will appreciate any help

Regards,

Dmitry Batiyevskiy

Ardas Group Inc.