Ok I will add the keystorePass tag in the SSL connector. But I don't know what
should see in the log directory and which file specifically. Can you please let
me know

  Keyur

Hassan Schroeder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  On 5/19/06, keyur sheth wrote:
> So attached is the part of the server.xml file for non-SSL and SSL

> > maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" maxSpareThreads="75"
> enableLookups="false" disableUploadTimeout="true"
> acceptCount="100" scheme="https" secure="true"
> clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS"
> keystoreFile="/home/tomcat/.keystore" />

? no keystorePass? or just using the default?

In any case, the critical information is: what do your logs say?

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]