Thanks Mark for confirming and Chris for the reminder about HTML anchors.
 Any chance something like this may be implemented in the future?
 AppEngine provides this function via 1.appname.appspot.com,
2.appname.appspot.com, etc.  Though relying on DNS names wouldn't be
practical here, perhaps something similar like:

   /appname~version/  or
   /appname/version/

In my use case this would enable us to compare a PROD instance with a
previous version without explicitly copying the previous WAR to:

   /appname_version

or similar.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Toby

  Toby Lazar
  Capital Technology Group
  Email: tla...@capitaltg.com
  Mobile: 646-469-5865

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 11:41 AM, Christopher Schultz <