On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 01:31:06PM +0000, Mark Thomas wrote:
> While something that is effectively cross-posting is annoying for
> those us subscribed to this list and who use stack overflow I can
> understand folks wanting to seek help from a range of different places.

I'm reminded of the repairman's story of arriving at a site and
discovering he'd been entered in a race:  the customer had called two
other repair shops as well, and apparently whoever arrived first got
the job.  He was unhappy about that.  I can understand why.

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mw...@iupui.edu
Machines should not be friendly.  Machines should be obedient.