On 22/03/2014 19:15, Cyril Auburtin wrote:
> Hi, thanks for your reply
>
> please see https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=31426 with
> the tomcat 8.0.1 (http://search.maven.org/#browse%7C-317025378)
> and https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=31427 with tomcat
> 8.0.0-RC10
>
> There's clearly a reply in the latter case.
>
> the version is the only thing changed between the 2 screenshots, I
> carefully did mvn clean too
> the code is here https://github.com/n11/mongo-cli-java it runs very simply
> with tomcat embedded that you may know well

Given that you are comparing an RC with an early beta release it isn't
surprising that things might have changed.

What have you done to investigate why the behaviour is different? Or are
you expecting someone in this list to clone your app from GitHub and
debug it for you?

Have you compared your code with the various examples in Tomcat's unit
tests to see if there are any obvious differences in how things are
configured?

How much have you researched how WebSocket Endpoints are deployed in
Tomcat so you have a better idea of where to start looking from problems?

Mark