On Mar 24, 2014, at 4:24 PM, Akash Jain <akash.delh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, it uses LinkedHashMap internally which is not thread safe.
> http://tomcat.10.x6.nabble.com/CsrfPreventionFilter-LRU-cache-td2113069.html

First, please don’t top post.  The convention adopted by this list is to reply
inline or at the bottom.

I don’t see what you mean here.  Using LinkedHashMap does not automatically
mean there will be threading issues and the link you’ve referenced is not
discussing a threading issue.

Can you explain your concern more?

Dan