Hi,

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this and if so it would be
great if you could let me know where I should direct it.

We're a software developer located in Australia, one of our products uses
Apache as a reverse proxy to multiple tomcat instances each supporting
numerous customers. We would like to engage a 'expert' in both Apache and
Tomcat that can review the current configuration(s) and advise on
configuration changes (if any) for maximising performance, security, and
any other areas needed / observed.

There are no known issues at the moment, and this would primarily be a
review / health check.
For further information please reply to this post.

Cheers,
Matt