Hi,
We are using Tomcat 7.0.41.
One of my customer faces 404 error while accessing the web application.
This continues for some time and goes away automatically without giving us
time to debug.
We dont have any other clue. Everything else works fine. all services are
running great. No issue with Tomcat server also. It seems customer also
verified the network settings and firewall.
We see 404 error in localhost_access so this the place from where we can
dig into.
Is there any way we can enhance the logging/information in
localhost_access_log.
Or then how can debug what happens between user requests and 404 response,?

-Utkarsh