Log says:

*INFO: JSR 356 WebSocket (Java WebSocket 1.0) support is not available when
running on Java 6.* To suppress this message, run Tomcat on Java 7, remove
the WebSocket JARs from $CATALINA_HOME/lib or add the WebSocketJARs to the
tomcat.util.scan.DefaultJarScanner.jarsToSkip property in
$CATALINA_BASE/conf/catalina.properties. Note that the deprecated Tomcat 7
WebSocket API will be available.

Mark,

I think; If i change my system property for JRE_HOME; it will be
resolved..? OR do i need to do some more...?
I didn't get the below: