On 25/03/2014 14:37, Sebastien Tardif wrote:
> I'm using Tomcat 7.0.52, with the following configuration: <Context
> antiJARLocking="false" antiResourceLocking="false"
> unpackWAR="false">
>
> Do we know if we "ever" had a version of Tomcat that really don't
> extract anything from the war when we have unpackWAR="false">?
>
> I'm asking to make sure I'm not trying to reach something that
> doesn't exist.

Prior to Tomcat 8, I don't believe so. I'd suggest testing with Tomcat
8. Tomcat 8.0.3 is available from the download page or if you want to
help development and provide feedback for the 8.0.5 release which is
currently being voted on, you can get the release candidate (i.e. this
is NOT an official release) for 8.0.5 from
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomcat/tomcat-8/v8.0.5/

Mark