So let me try to understand what is going on here. I generate a keystore
using keytool, that contains a key. At this point it is equal to a self
signed certificate, and it works, but the browser complains that there is
no CA. I then need to create a certificate request ad send that off to
goDaddy. What is this? a public key that matches up with the private key?
Then I have to import the certificates that goDaddy returns to me because
that validates the private key that is already in the keystore?