Im using tomcat7 on 64 bit ubuntu linux and java 7. I have a client
software that connects to the server. For some reason, when a user logs in,
in the access log, i see 3 connections, one to the version check servlet,
one to the output servlet, and one to the login servlet. the output servlet
should not be accessed by the client until it gets a return value from the
login servlet, and im sure it happens in this order in the code. My best
guess is that the request is somehow going to two servlets somehow, but i
dont know if this is even possible, but I dont know what else could happen.
If you are running a comet servlet next to traditional servlets, its there
any chance both will get the same request?