Hey guys,

I'm developing a web application using latest version of spring 3.2 and latest
version of jsf 2.2 (on Mac Mavericks). I defined a custom validator and give it
an id using the faces exception annotation. If I run the application from
Netbeans with the same tomcat version it works fine, if I run it from command
line using mvn package tomcat7:run, the app starts and I get the javax.faces
exception that my custom validator is not defined.

Do you know if I have to do something different when running from maven?

Thank you,
Iulian