From: markt [via Tomcat] [mailto:ml-node+s10n5017652...@n6.nabble.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 2:21 PM
To: Ravi Shankar Durga Krishna Murthy
Subject: Re: AJP protocol with Apache Tomcat Version 7.0.52

On 20/05/2014 08:01, ravishankar_d wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we are using Apache Tomcat Version 7.0.52 to deploy our Java based
> application.
> We have apache web server fronting the Tomcat server.We wanted to know if
> there is any issue in using AJP protocol (with BIO).Apache web server
> version we are using is 2.2.3
>
> I referred some of the topics related to some issue in AJP
> http://tomcat.10.x6.nabble.com/Using-NIO-connector-with-Apache-Httpd-2-4-td5002646.html

There is no discussion of AJP issues in that thread.

> Please advice if we are fine with AJP using BIO with Tomcat Version 7.0.52

There are no known issues I can recall but - as always - there remains
plenty of scope for you to use an inappropriate configuration for your
use case.

Mark

email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5017652&i=0>
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden
email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5017652&i=1>

notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are
not
to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and
any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has
taken
every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any
damage
you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out
your
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this
e-mail
Infosys e-mail system.