Hi guys, I have a nice problem!
windows 2003 server
tomcat 5.5
jdk 1.5

Scenario:
I have a webapp in server A and when I hit a button, It opens a new
window ( window.open() ) calling my servlet or any jsp in server B. It
works few times..but there is a moment that stop working, my tomcat
didnt receive not even the request. The users see a blank screen
working.. but nothing happens. They have to close all windows, kill the
session and start again... You can imagine.. Im being insulted all day!
Im custom to that, dont worry, that is not the problem.
Now, I tried a showModalDialog() in the IE, and it works!!! nice!
sweet!. But again... they dont want a modal because they cant work with
the other window.

any idea ???

thx guys
Rodrigo Asensio