On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 8:51 AM, Konstantin Kolinko
<knst.koli...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've found that certain applications will no longer invalidate
>> sessions after upgrading from 7.0.53 to 7.0.54.
>>
>> It seems to require clustering to be set up in Tomcat. If it's not set
>> up, session invalidation works fine.
>>
>> So far, I can only trigger it in a webapp that uses Tapestry Spring Security.
>>
>> I see a few changes in the changelog related to session invalidate and
>> clustering, could one of these changes be responsible?
>
> What are the symptoms?

The symptoms are that you expect the current session to be invalidated
and issued a new session on subsequent requests, but instead the
session remains valid and all data in the session remains.

> Is there anything unusual in the log files?

Nothing in the logs as far as I can tell.

> Is a single web application affected, or it spans several applications
> (via Single Sign On)?

Only a single web application affected.

> You may consider debugging.
> http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/FAQ/Developing#Debugging
>
> You may consider simplifying you configuration to build a simple
> reproduce scenario for a bug report.

Yes, those are my next steps, just haven't gotten that far yet and
wanted to see if anyone else was seeing anything similar.

Thanks

Dave