I recommended you to set up the min Heap Size = Max Heap Size = 2048M.
DonĀ¹t forget to set up proper min and max permanent size as well. If your
Tomcat needs to create a lot threads, think about reducing the stack size
to accommodate more threads in a limit memory. It requires to set up
proper value of the max file descriptors if you run Tomcat in Linux/Unix.
Setting up proper GC mode is also important for response time and
throughput.  John Wang