TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED at Cisco) <radme...@cisco.com>:
> Thanks Konstantin for your quick reply.
> Actually Security Scanners are thinking that "secure" and "httpOnly" flag is
> not set and raising as issue. I would like to set these values by overriding
> "setHeader" or "addHeader" in the ResponseWrapper, but not working.

You cannot intercept setting it. You have to look into changing the
header that has already been set.
(A filter can do that in Tomcat 7 with Servlet 3.0 APIs. A Valve can
do that on any version of Tomcat).

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko

  • RE:... Radha Krishna Meduri -X (radmedur - HCL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED at Cisco)
    • ... Konstantin Kolinko
      • ... Radha Krishna Meduri -X (radmedur - HCL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED at Cisco)
        • ... Konstantin Kolinko
      • ... Konstantin Kolinko
        • ... Christopher Schultz
          • ... Konstantin Preißer