I have been working on an installer that installs tomcat 8.0.9 and copies a
custom railo installation into the tomcat directory.

While working on this, I seem to have broken tomcat.  I had a copy of what was
a working install, and reverting to that did not help.

I did not do anything to java install far as I know.

I get the following stack trace-

17-Jul-2014 19:34:57.845 SEVERE [main]
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.initInternal Failed to initialize
connector [Connector[HTTP/1.1-8443]]
org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to initialize component
[Connector[HTTP/1.1-8443]]
        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.init(LifecycleBase.java:106)
Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at javax.crypto.KeyAgreement.getInstance(KeyAgreement.java:173)
Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: The jurisdiction policy files are not
signed by a trusted signer!
        at javax.crypto.JarVerifier.verifyPolicySigned(JarVerifier.java:289)