Hi Chris,

httpd is working with HSM with addition of parameter
SSLCryptoDevice=LunaCA  but when i try the same parameter in tomEE. TomEE
don't recognized this parameters.

WARNING: [SetAllPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Connector} Setting property
'SSLCryptoDevice' to 'LunaCA3' did not find a matching property.

Any Idea?

Regards,
Sanaullah

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 7:40 PM, Christopher Schultz <