Am 05.08.2014 11:12, schrieb Christoph P.U. Kukulies:
I'm running tomncat 6.0.32 under Windows 7. Some system I want to run (OpenCMS)
requires

set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS%-Djava.awt.headless=true

in catalina.bat.

I'm not sure whether catalina.bat is invoked at all when tomcat6 is run as a service under Windows.

How can I pass this JVM parameter to the tomcat service?

Thanks. Found it myself. Stop the service and edit it running

tomcat6w //ES//Tomcat6

Java tab ... etc. etc.