Hi,
I would like to ask for explanations on page jkstatus of mod_jk.
We need to monitor the status of the workers, so we check the output of the parameter "worker.<Url>.good." using a bash script. We noticed, however, that the value of this parameter is often not real: in some cases, some workers appear to belong to the group "bad" even if they are working without problems. I wanted to understand the reason of this instability and if I can add configurations that can resolve the inconsistency of the check.
I tried to configure the mod_jk.conf:
JkWorkerProperty worker.status.good=a.o,a.n,a.b,a.r,a.i
but I have not noticed any improvements.

The information on which versions are
worker.web_server=Apache/2.2.15 (Unix)
worker.jk_version=mod_jk/1.2.31

Thank you very much,