On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 12:57 AM, Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > It seems it happens between 7.0.42 and 7.0.47. I would "bisect", but
> cannot
> > find any tarballs between those two releases.
> >

> Those versions have been votes as broken and not released.

 OK. Fair enough :-)

In the meantime I solved the issue: adding "<absolute-ordering />" to
WEB-INF/web.xml silenced the warnings. As this is recommended anyway, I am
fine with it.

>From all the jars that we ship, only one has "Depends-On" lines:
jcchart363J.jar. It seems to be notorious for problems and I will check
with our product development whether we can remove it completely. Adding it
to the skip list in catalina.properties also removes the messages.

But yes, the jar contains duplicate "Depends-On" lines, all in AFAICT
separate "Name:" section (all separated by blank lines). There must be
still something added after 7.0.42 that throws the warnings. But that may
actually be the right behavior. Who am I to tell :-)

Thanks for the support
Martin

Martin Knoblauch
email: k n o b i AT knobisoft DOT de