When SSLv3 is enabled, it seems TLS1.1 and TLS 1.2 are supported however.
It seems strange that the SSLv3 option controls the availability of TLS1.1
and TLS1.2.

Now that SSLv3 is considered insecure and more people start to disable it,
I suppose many on APR/Native will encounter the same issue.
Is there any way to preserve TLS1.1 & TLS1.2 whilst disabling SSLv3?

Regards

John