Yes Chris RMI is a pain in the ass and I have been trying to make a
websocket client endpoint now. It however keeps closing and I am not to
sure as of why right after the connection is open.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26636452/tomcat-clientendpoint-websocket-keeps-closing
has the code, asked the questions on there and have not gotten any answers.
If you could you may look at the code and reply in this email chain why it
keeps closing right after it opens. It is straight forward (as of what i
know understand) my ignorance was due to being new to tomcat and websockets
so sorry for any of that.