Am 01.11.2014 um 09:28 schrieb Dmitri Pisarenko:
Hi!

I have a web application, which runs on an Apache Tomcat 7 instance.

The application loads images from a web service and then displays it.

Sometimes, but not always, the image is displayed only partially (for an
example, see http://i.stack.imgur.com/Nup8o.png ).

Provided that the problem is with Tomcat (not with data being stored
incorrectly, or something else), how can I fix it?

Up to now I tried following:

1) Disabling cache for all elements of that Primefaces page.

2) Disabling response chunking (as recommended at
http://forum.primefaces.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40174 ) by setting
maxExtensionSize and maxTrailerSize (server.xml) to "-1" (
http://i.imgur.com/VhDxEUA.png ).
What is serving the images (default servlet, own servlet, ...)?
Are there any filters involved?
Are there any expetions in the log files (catalina.out, localhost.DATE, ...)?
Are there any other components in the path from browser to tomcat?
Exact tomcat version maybe java version?

Felix

Thanks

Dmitri