From: "Fenlason, Josh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>; "Martin Gainty" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 9:04 AM
Subject: RE: Native connector startup problem

Thanks for the suggestion, but the port isn't in use.  If I disable the
native connector, Tomcat starts up fine.  I ran netstat and nothing was
using that port.  Changing the AJP port to something else that I know is
open doesn't fix it either.  I'm pretty sure there is something fishy
going on (at least from AIX's perspective) in the native code when it
binds the port.  However, I'm not real experienced with C, so I'm not
sure what else to look at.  Any familiar with the native apr connector
have any suggestions?  Thanks.
,
Josh.