maybe you can try antiJARLocking and antiResourceLocking, though they
only *SOMETIMES* worked for me :S

2006/5/27, Mike Klein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I have a webapp with some "problem" libraries (FreeTTS...speechSynth)
that aren't freeing up when I call "deallocate" methods on synthesizer.

As a result, I cannot programmatically undeploy/redeploy webapp without
tomcat getting mangled....end result is jars under web-inf/lib are still
there after undeploy.

How can I get thread dump via Ctrl-Break as normally in Java? I need to
see who's still hanging around in memory.

thanks much...