Hello.

I have > 2 web-applications which are running on the same host.
The Valve SingleSignOn is enabled.

Application1 has security-constraint and login-config elements in web.xml
Application2, 3 etc has no such definitions

Technically Application1 is acting as a security gate. All other
applications are redirected to it if userPrincipal is not found.

In this scenario Single Sign ON works fine - after authenticating in
Application1, all other applications have correction userPrincipal.

However Single Sign OFF doesn't work in this configuration. If I
logout in App1, other sessions are not invalidated.

How can this be overcomed? Is it a bug or works-as-intended?

(our current possible workaround could be specifying
security-constraint also in App2, App3 but we have rather a big bunch
of them and it looks like rather complex configuration propagation
which should be not forgotten when new webapps are added).

Thanks for any help.