<katherine.hutchin...@cengage.com>:
> Earlier today, one of my coworkers received a 403 forbidden error when trying
> to download and install tomcat from the mirror at
> http://apache.mesi.com.ar/tomcat/tomcat-7/v7.0.57/bin/apache-tomcat-7.0.57.zip
>
> I checked site at http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact to see where to
> report an error with a download mirror, and it said to contact the project
> rather than infrastructure, and that it would be escalated if needed. I hope
> that I’m sending this to the right place.

Thank you for letting us know.

I cannot reproduce any issues there. The file from your link downloads
correctly for me, and its checksum is correct. If I remove filename
from the URL, a directory listing is correctly displayed.

I used both Firefox 34.0.5 and recently released Firefox 35.0  (on Windows 7).

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko