On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 10:37 PM, Christopher Schultz <
ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

> Aniket,
>
> On 1/30/15 10:01 AM, Aniket Bhoi wrote:
> > I have Apache Solr hosted on Tomcat 6.
> >
> > There have been no changes to the code on Tomcat whatsoever.However
> > for the last few days I now see this error in the Log files:
> >
> > SEVERE: Full Import failed Throwable occurred:
> > org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException:
> > Unable to execute query: SELECT ID, ENTRY_TYPE_REF, PROFILE_REF,
> > ITEM_REF, TITLE, ABSTRACT, SOLUTION, SOLUTION_HTML, FREE_TEXT,
> > DATE_UPDATED, ENTRY_TYPE, PROFILE_TYPE, SERVICE_TYPE FROM
> > INFRA_KO_V Processing Document # 1
> >
> > [snip]
> >
> > *Caused by: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The
> > driver could not establish a secure connection to SQL Server by
> > using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. Error: "SQL Server did
> > not return a response. The connection has been closed.".* at
> >
> com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.terminate(SQLServerConnection.java:1368)
> >

> at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.TDSChannel.enableSSL(IOBuffer.java:1412)
>

> What does your <Resource> definition look like in either server.xml or
> (better) context.xml?
>
> - -chris
> Version: GnuPG v1
> Comment: GPGTools - http://gpgtools.org

Thanks Jeff,

Let me check if there has been any such problem.

Hi Chris,

I do not have the resource configured in either context.xml or in
server.xml,its in Solr's data-config.xml,its picked up from there during
data import.

<dataSource type="JdbcDataSource"
driver="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver"
url="jdbc:sqlserver://xxx-xxx:1433;databaseName=xxx" user="xxx"
password="xxx"/>

-Aniket