From: Baran Topal [mailto:jazziiil...@gmail.com]
Subject: URL rewrite in tomcat 7
I have a tomcat 7 instance in which i need use alias for my domain.
Essentially, the alias
http://test1/ would replace the http:/myaddress.com and its sub
addresses

It is not a redirect, rather rewrite of the URL.
How do i do this? (modifying context.xml or?) Can you help me?
Take a look at the usual rewrite filter:
http://tuckey.org/urlrewrite/

 - Chuck

received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and
its attachments from all computers.