Hello,
I have to build a two node failover cluster with 2 tomcats 8.0.15 servers.
This cluster is on AWS Cloud, so technical we cannot use Mulicast etc. so we
have to use Persistance stored the Session information in a database.
The application was in grails and was delivered as a war file tot he tomcat.

But what I get is this error message in the nodes:
WARNING [localhost-startStop-1]
org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster.registerManager Manager [
org.apache.catalina.session.PersistentManager[]] does not implement
ClusterManager, addition to cluster has been aborted.

In the global /conf/context.xml is this:
<Resource name="jdbc/sessions" auth="Container" type="javax.sql.DataSource"
                               username="username "
                               password="password"
        driverClassName="net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver"

url="jdbc:jtds:Sqlserver://sqlservername:1433/databasename_sessioncontainer;"
        maxActive="1000"
        maxIdle="30"
        maxWait="3600"
        validationQuery="select 1 "
        removeAbandoned="true"
                               removeAbandonedTimeout="60"/>

    <Manager className="org.apache.catalina.session.PersistentManager"
        distributable="true"
        processExpiresFrequency="3"
        saveOnRestart="true"
        minIdleSwap="1800"
        maxIdleSwap="3600"
        maxInactiveInterval="3600"
        maxIdleBackup="0"

        <Store className="org.apache.catalina.session.JDBCStore"
            dataSourceName="jdbc/sessions"
            sessionAppCol="app_name"
            sessionDataCol="session_data"
            sessionIdCol="session_id"
            sessionLastAccessedCol="last_access"
            sessionMaxInactiveCol="max_inactive"
            sessionTable="tomcat_sessions"
            sessionValidCol="valid_session" />
    </Manager>

And in server.xml we use globally:
Inside the engine tag

  <Cluster className="org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster"
                 channelSendOptions="8">

        </Cluster>

What do we wrong?

Greetings