Hello

I'm trying to set-up an EventSource servlet, yet Tomcat seems to be adding
"Transfer-Encoding: chunked" header to my responses, so they trigger the
onerror handler on my EventSource object.

According to some, setting org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol as
the protocol on my http <Connector/> should help with that, but it just
does not seem to make any difference, the header is still there.
There used to be attribute "allowChunking" on <Connector/>, but that's
history.

Tested with 7.0.30 and now 7.0.59, Win7 64 bit.

Would anyone know please...?

JZ