Hi All,

I'm working on migrating embedded tomcat 7 project to latest release of *tomcat
8.0.20* When compiling the project, I'm getting compilation errors saying
that *org.apache.naming.resources* package can't be found. (I'm using
*DirContextURLStreamHandler* which was resided in above package in tomcat 7)

I've checked the Tomcat API doc too. It seems that the package doesn't
exists there.
Is that package removed from tomcat 8? If so what is/are the alternative(s)
?
I couldn't found any source saying that it is been removed or deprecated.

Thanks
Best Regards
/Thusitha
--