On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 10:17 AM, MICHELLE RENEE LARSON <mr...@psu.edu>
wrote:

> We use a software called iDashboards it is tomcat running on windows I
> have installed an SSL and when you go to the site
> https://idashboards-dev.outreach.psu.edu/idashboards/ it shows that the
> SSL is installed and you connect via https however when you go to an ssl
> checker it says no ssl if installed any idea why it would not show.
>

> Using sslshopper.com ssl checker
>

> idashboards-dev.outreach.psu.edu resolves to 146.186.231.156

While the DNS does resolve for me, the site does not seem accessible.  This
may or may not be intentional.  Also, looking at a site like
http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/idashboards-dev.outreach.psu.edu.html
show's it's not accessible.  Given that sslshopper.com is a public site,
it's probably having the same access issues.

Dan