Hello,

One of our application is running on Tomcat and the requests are being
redirected by Apache to Tomcat.
When we did vulnerability scan for that application, we have encountered
Cross-site scripting vulnerability. For remediating this, I have added below
snippet in httpd.conf file and did a  fresh scan.
But still the vulnerability is visible in the scan report. Can you advise me
how to put a fix for this.

Below lines are added in the httpd.conf file and the apache version is 2.2.11
Header always append X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN
Header edit Set-Cookie ^(.*)$ $1;HttpOnly;Secure

Thanks,
Dwarak