Leggio, Andrew wrote:
I am trying to get tomcat to work under Apache.  I have verified that tomcat is
listening on port 8009.

I tried doing the following:
Apache Web Server Settings
Add the following to the /etc/httpd/conf.d/proxy_ajp.conf file or if that file
does not exist you can add it to the end of the /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf file
instead:

<IfModule mod_proxy_ajp.c>
  ProxyPass / ajp://localhost:8009/
</IfModule>

Once I put this in my html pages will not render:
[cid:image001.png@01D07202.009EC2D0]

What am I doing wrong?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Andrew, you are really not providing enough information for anyone to be able
to help.
Your inline image did not make it to the forum, so we have really no idea what result you are trying to show us. Nor do we know if your Apache httpd configuration is correct. The configuration lines above are not all that you need to do in order to properly load and run the mod_proxy_ajp connector module in Apache httpd. I don't know exactly on which kind of OS platform you are running this, but it kinda looks like RedHat or similar. For a start, as user root, try entering the command "a2enmod" and paste here what it displays.
Also tell us what is the content of the Tomcat webapps/ROOT/ directory.