On 4/17/2015 8:32 AM, Subhro Paul wrote:
Hi Team,

For our client website we have two Tomcat servers. Both servers are having
same configuration which is 16GB RAM, 8CPUS and Linux 6.5 OS. Tomcat 6 and
JAVA 6 are installed in both systems.

Yesterday, using Jconsole we observed that frequency of GC on one server
was very high which was 5 GC hit per Minute and on other server it was 1
GC hit per 3 Minutes. But today we observed that on both of the servers GC
frequency is same.

Is this a know secnario or the server is facing any issue?

It was probably just receiving more traffic and/or doing more work of some other kind.