Hi,

> I've embedded tomcat 8.0.20 and using that. I build the tomcat websocket
> example and when I'm trying to run it in my server for all 4 examples
> (Echo, chat, etc..)
> I'm getting
>
>> Info: WebSocket connection closed, Code: 1006
>

> In the console it prints
>
> WebSocket connection to 'ws://
>> 10.100.7.26:9763/examples/websocket/echoProgrammatic' failed: Error
>> during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 302
>

> This same war file is running perfectly on Tomcat distribution.
>
> Can someone tell me what could be the reason for this?

>>It looks like you haven't deployed the WebSocket examples correctly. My
>>guess is you are seeing the 302 redirect to
>>/examples/websocket/echoProgrammatic/ you'd get if this was being
>>handled as a static resource.
>>Thanks for quick response. But I think you misunderstood what I mean.
>>I'm not getting 10.100.7.26:9763/examples/websocket/echoProgrammatic'
failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 302
>>I'm getting that for the echo sample programmatic API option.

>>For each and every websocket sample I'm getting Info: WebSocket
connection closed, Code: 1006
>>And in the console it says something like
>>WebSocket connection to ws://10.100.7.26:9763/examples/websocket/
<http://10.100.7.26:9763/examples/websocket/echoProgrammatic>... failed:
Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 302

When I tried to deploy the sample distributed with Tomcat it works fine in
my server.
Seems that I did something wrong while building the sample. Can someone
help me out?

Thanks
Best Regards