I have multiple domain controllers, all of which are set to function as global
catalog servers.

Is it possible to put multiple alternateURL entires into your JNDIRealm
confiugration (see example below)?

Tomcat Version:  6.0.33 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5

------------------
<Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JNDIRealm"
                adCompat="true"
                connectionURL="ldaps://ldap1.my.domainname.com:3269"
                alternateURL="ldaps://ldap2.my.domainname.com:3269"
                alternateURL="ldaps://ldap3.my.domainname.com:3269"
                connectionName="u...@my.domain.com"
                connectionPassword="password"
                referrals="follow"
                userBase="CN=Users,dc=my,dc=domainname,dc=com"
                userSearch="(sAMAccountName={0})"
                userSubtree="true"
                userRoleName="memberOf"
                roleBase="CN=Users,dc=my,dc=domainname,dc=com"
                roleName="CN"
                roleSearch="(member={0})"
                roleNested="true"
        />

Neil Lazarow
Systems Engineer II
Email:  neil.laza...@anico.com

Confidentiality: This transmission, including any attachments, is solely for
the use of the intended recipient(s). This transmission may contain information
that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or
disclosure of the information contained in this transmission, including any
attachments, for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is
strictly prohibited. Unauthorized interception of this email is a violation of
federal criminal law. If you are not an intended recipient of this
transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the
sender.