Hi List

I'm trying to add encryption to session-replication and came along this
posts from January 2015
http://marc.info/?l=tomcat-user&m=142063952322011&w=2
as a follow up to a message from 2009.
So, I'm wondering as well if this feature is really implemented.

I added
  securePort="4500"
to <Receiver
className="org.apache.catalina.tribes.transport.nio.NioReceiver"
in server.xml, restarted tomcat and checkt with netstat if something is
listening on 4500.
This was not the case, I only had the port specified as port= listening as
before.
catalina.out had log entries that the two tomcat picket up the securePort
settings

This was all done with tomcat-7.0.27 (sorry for being behind)
This setup currently has a working session-replication, but it would be
nice to have
it encrypted.

So is this really not implemented?
Is it implemented in a newer version?